Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blood Creek - 2009 *


The nightmare has awakened.
My partner said this was a huge flop and not worth wasting time on but sometimes we vary on films we see and so I gave it a shot anyway. What an idiot I was. This film screams out for help and for a realistic storyline. The idea that we meet a man whose brother is presumed dead in action and who then turns up randomly hell-bent on shotting some random man who lives ages away on a farm is stupid. The fact that the brother then gets his brother to help him and they both go around shooting people and keeping some people hostage but oooo half of them are already dead is hardly practical. I won't go further, I have probably already ruined most of the film for you, but it may be better this way than you having to endure the garbage of nearly 2 hours. I normally hate it when people say they have 'wasted 2 hours of my life' but I couldn't agree more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment