Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sorority Row - 2009 * * *


They share a killer secret.
For a start, I wanted to see this really to see if Audrina from 'The Hills' ( one of my favourite shows) could act. Well I hardly had a chance to make my mind up considering she was out of the film almost as soon as it had started.
I've seen the original Sorority Row and it didn't do much for me. I thought the acting was rather dull and unexciting whereas in this remake I was freaked out, gripped and slightly scared. This almost never happens with a remake so I guess the directors were doing something right. The idea of never knowing who you can trust was fairly prominent in this film and the end did come as a surprise. The actresses all belong to a brand of American 'babes' who seem to appear in every new horror film that comes out so they were all familiar.
A scary film, a silly film but a bit of fun anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment