Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Madman -1981 * *


Not pertaining to be fickle in any sense I feel I must agree with a review I read on amazon where the person claimed this was the ugliest cast ever seen in a film. I mean the actors really were dreadfully unattractive and had the most gormless faces I have ever had the misfortune to look at. Added to which the characters in this 'horror' movie were so incredibly stupid that I rooted for the killer the whole time. I mean realistically, if you hear a story about a serial killing maniac whilst you are huddling around a camp fire whose abandoned house is a foot away from where you are sitting you would hope that a sane individual would not decide it was 'fun' to wander off for a look in the house whilst everyone else has gone away. The acting was dreadfully slow and repetitive and I couldn't have cared less if any of the group had lived or died. Do not even attempt to watch this film, even if it's free, you'll be sorely disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment