Friday, November 08, 2013

Predator - 1987 ****


Okay, yes, I admit it, I'm now a Predator convert. I have spent the last decade or so putting myself off watching this, and it was only when my boyfriend put it on and practically chained me to the bed to watch it did I realise that it was actually pretty good. Granted, Schwarzenegger is a hilarious actor (unintentionally of course) but the story is really gripping, and when we had also seen a behind the scenes look at how the 'Predator' costume was designed it made it a lot more interesting to me. This movie is quite ahead of it's time when you look at how some of the scenes are filmed (including the heat detector).
Now I have seen it, I realise how exciting it is that two worldwide blockbusters decided to come together and incorporate their stories (Alien vs. Predator). I can't wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment