Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dead Girl - 2008 *


You'll never have anything better.
Ok, first off, if you aren't put off by the totally idiotic title for this film then it may be hard to influence you later on. I must say I was put off but I still went ahead anyway having no clue what was to await me.
I'm going to keep this brief because life is too short for films like this. Basically a couple of boys go to an abandoned hospital to get high and find a girl seemingly dead and naked chained up to an operating table. In the dark. Yeah really. After touching her up a bit she appears to open her eyes, a sign to them that she must be alive. However after a series of events invloving shooting her a few dozen times and finding her exactly the same as before they start to realise that maybe she is dead. Well the undead. And who better to have sex with than a naked zombie who is chained up and can't struggle. So they do. Again, and again. Need I go on?
DO NOT BOTHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment