Saturday, January 12, 2013

(HORROR) Whispering Corridors: Voice - 2005 **


File:Voice film poster.jpg


I think I've seen one of the Whispering Corridor movies and wasn't hugely impressed with that. I also appear to be watching them in the wrong order which isn't helping. Maybe it's because I've seen a lot of these Japanese horror films that I'm becoming less and less impressed with the quality of them. The story for this was a bit ridiculous. A girl in the first scene dies after having her throat cut by a sheet of music.. something symbolic there I imagine. We then learn that the girl is dead but knows that she is and only her best friend can hear her when she sings because she has such a beautiful voice (although she really doesn't. It's a bit like a cat trapped in a washing machine.) She wanders around the school in an ethereal state while the rest of her classmates don't seem to care a bit that she's dead. It's very odd. I can't say I enjoyed it, and it dragged a heck of a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment