Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fighting - 2009 * *


Some dreams are worth the fight.
I was appalled by the standard of acting in this movie, and yet the lesser acclaimed movie 'The Tournament' was of a totally different class and calibre. Tatum's performance is gastly, how he has ever succeeded as an actor of quality in this business I will never know, and to top it all off, his fight scenes are few and far between. For a film based around fighting you would expect it to be full of fights! However to my knowledge there were only three, and each one was so weak I myself could have packed more of a punch than Tatum. That mixed with Tatum's embarassing scenes with his love interest which make you feel like you are witnessing a teenage first date were enough to make me want to turn the movie off, but I persisted until the end and was more than happy to see the end credits roll. It just goes to show that you don't need talent to be an actor in Hollywood, just a pretty boy image and you're all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment