Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gone - 2006


The Trip of a lifetime.
I saw this two years ago and don't remember what I thought of it so unlike my usual routine of not watching films again unless they are outstanding I decided to go ahead and buy it to see again. After watching it for a second time I now realise that it's one of the worst horror movies I've ever seen and I assume the reason I didn't remember that before was because I was trying to blot out the awfulness of it!! I loved 'Wolf Creek' and this is like a cheaper and even worse version of that involving a girl, her boyfriend and a bloke that they pick up while on a trekking holiday. The stranger appears to develop feelings for the girl and the boyfriend sets out to make sure nothing happens.
Riveting stuff - that was sarcasm by the way.
Rating 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment