Sunday, May 24, 2009

Coffee and Cigarettes - 2003

Java and smokes, and bizarre little jokes.

This was a peculiar movie, for almost half of it was complete dilge and the rest was brilliant!! Highlights for me included the sketch involving Steve Coogen and one with Bill Murray as a caffeine obsessive. I think many of the others were truly awful - the last sketch was simply 2 old men coughing and talking about their coffee break, hardly an interesting ten minutes and so I think this film is of the 'love it or hate it' variety, and I'm not sure where I am although I'm leaning heavily towards hate!

Rating 2/5 (the 2 stars was for the 2 good sketches!!)

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog

    I am a movie fan also

    I have a blog also. The address is www.olhardireito.blogspot.com

    It is written in Portuguese but i have a google translate tool

    Take a look and give a opinion

    ReplyDelete