Monday, January 23, 2012

(HORROR) The Final - 2010- ****



I was actually very impressed with this movie, and I generally don't find much in the 'After Dark Horrorfest' movies to be impressed about.

This is a great film for anyone who has ever been bullied or treated unfairly by someone in their school days. There are a group of outcasts who just do not fit in, and despite their constant appeals to the popular kids to acccept them, these hopes fall on deaf ears. It is only then that they decide to inflict a terrible payback.

Excellent stuff, certain scenes have been 'borrowed' from other horror movies (the needle scene in 'Audition' is one...) but all in all I liked it, and could relate completely to the outcasts (being one myself at school which made my life hell). Good acting, solid storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment