Wednesday, January 18, 2012

(HORROR) Scream 4 - 2011 ****



I'm not sure if I should be shot for saying this or not, but I really enjoyed this latest offering from the Scream people. It genuinely scared me to pieces, and I was absolutely terrified to go up to bed afterwards. I also had a nasty dream that night about it as well which proves how much it effected me. These films aren't meant to be intellectual or full of hidden meanings, they are simply an excuse to freak yourself off with the lights off on a dark night.

The acting was great (slightly overdone in some areas but who cares?!) and it was weird watching Courtney and David Arquette acting together despite their divorce!

The beginning of the film was my favourite, and very unexpected, and although the rest of the movie was predictable it was still great fun to watch. I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment