Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A New Idea for my Reviews?

Whether I have time for this or not I don't know being that most of my free time is spent watching films and then rambling in a very casual and probably not very exciting way to my blog about them. I have the idea though that seeing as I watch an average of 5-9 movies a month (surely it's more than that????) I should do a separate review of my favourites of that month or maybe even every six months if the time frame proves too tight for me. That way every year I may have either 12 or 2 mini blogs I can go to and quickly check which were the outstanding movies that I may have forgotten. Obviously the films that are rated five stars are going to be in my favourite section so maybe it would be easier to simply list the 5 star films I have seen every month in a review... Then again it's not for definite that I would actually see a five star film every month so what do I do then? This is another ramble out loud. Sorry 'bout that..

No comments:

Post a Comment