Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shark in Venice - 2008 1/2


This is the first film I think I have ever awarded a half star. It was truly one of the most ridiculous and awfully acted pieces of nonsense I have ever seen. Stephen Baldwin is a hideous actor, and everytime he spoke I kept thinking about Big Brother where he spent all his time bible-bashing anyone who didn't believe in god and realised that he's obviously nutty as a fruit-cake.

The story is a mess of 2 plots, and the shark is on screen for probably about 3 minutes all together. It wasn't even suspenseful until then, just a dreadful yawn-fest. I kept hoping Stephen Baldwin was going to be eaten but sadly that doesn't happen, instead he just flounces around talking like a woman and reciting his lines like he's reading them off a cue card. A waste of time and a waste of... well a perfectly good shark!!

No comments:

Post a Comment