Monday, December 29, 2008

American Pie - Beta House - 2007


The most outrageous slice of pie!
Why I put myself through this I will never know, I do seem to have a tendency to watch films that I'm told are bad or that I know I shouldn't and for some reason expect them to be good, I am almost never right. I was not right here. Watching films for me is pure bliss and also a way to expand my knowledge of film actors, shooting, directing and camerawork. This is nothing short of a pathetic excuse to show semi-naked women and excessive drinking in an 'American' light. There is really no storyline and I am actually embarrassed to say I've watched this film!I would hope that anyone with a brain cell and an enjoyment for a good quality film will not bother with this turgid excuse for comedy.
Rating 0.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment