Tuesday, June 14, 2011

(HORROR) The Human Centipede - 2009 *



I guess I did let myself in for this nauseating excuse of a horror film. But I was morbidly curious to see what all the fuss was about, and as always I wish I hadn't bothered.

2 Women become stranded after their car breaks down in Germany (what a surprise) and they are offered warmth and a place to rest and dry off from the pouring rain by a strange man. Of course like the gullible idiots that females always seem to be in horror films (I'm not being sexist, I'm a female myself) they accept his proposal and before long are being cut up and attached to each other in ways I would rather not discuss to fulfil his bizarre fantasy of making a human centipede. Well I've said it once and I'll say it again, if you don't want to get butchered in a slowly agonising way don't go into a strange man's house in the middle of the night and drink anything they give you as 9/10 it will be a sedative. They apparently knew best. Horrible film, but I guess the horror was there and it made me feel pretty unwell towards the end...so it sort of did it's job!

No comments:

Post a Comment