Tuesday, June 14, 2011

(HORROR) Open House - 2010 **



Another totally ridiculous excuse for a good horror movie. I don't know why I bother really, but I always believe there will be a truly scary film out there...

A young woman has split from her partner and is hoping to sell her house, but what she doesn't know is that a man who she doesn't know is hidden underneath her kitchen in the cellar waiting to pounce and kill her so that he and his girlfriend ( who have a very disturbing open relationship) can move in. I can't actually believe I'm writing that, that's how laughable this film is. The acting is awful, one of the lead women is so anorexic looking that you can actually see her ribcage ( what a wonderful example for all young women out there) and the main lead woman does a lot of screaming and running too slowly. I swear if I was a director I would at least try and make a plausible scene where the victim runs FAST instead of waiting for the killer to try and bump them off before they make a slow move. Yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment