Thursday, January 22, 2009

Carnival of Souls - 1962


The afterlife can be hell.

Oh dear, yet again I am full of apologies to myself that I wasted time viewing this complete tosh. Having heard it recommended highly by reviewers on Amazon I dug out an old, dusty copy of the movie that I have had for years and decided I'd better watch it to see what the fuss was all about. As usual I found my opinion to be the complete opposite to theirs, finding the film boring, unimaginative and definatly unscary. I was quite disappointed actually because I thought for a change I had discovered a horror film that would actually terrify me. Granted it's surreal but aren't many films? This film doesn't make any impression on me except for the fact that I couldn't stand it.

Rating 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment