Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Passenger 57 - 1993


What would you do in my position?Er..kill myself?
I ashamedly admit that I really enjoyed this film! I know it's looked upon by some as any awfuly fake and cheesy Snipes movie but I thought it did just fine. Particularly interesting was the terrorism plot especially as nine years later events like that would take place in America. It seems that the idea of terrorism on planes has never been a new thing. I think Wesley Snipes is a pretty decent actor and his performance in this movie has made me want to see him in some other stuff. For some people the fact that Snipes had some unfavourable press relating to his private life has created a negative opinion of him but I think in cases like this it is best to simply look at him as an actor and not judge his acting on his personal life. A great movie for people who love action and fast paced adventure.
Rating 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment