Monday, January 26, 2009

The Witches of Eastwick - 1987


Something wicked this way comes ...
Ok lets get this straight, I had assumed when purchasing this movie that the talent of at least one of these four starts would have been enough to at least keep the film from drying up in the first half an hour. What I got instead was hardly any worthwhile acting and a film that, well, dried up in the first half hour. I desperately continued to watch in case it got substantialy better but it never did and I was left feeling really cheated that this movie had been one raved about by many people I know as being 'great fun!' Er, 'no fun' would be more like it. I like Nicholson as an actor but felt he really missed the boat here and came across as nothing other than a pervy old, and slightly balding man.
Rating 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment