Thursday, January 22, 2009

Isolation - 2005


It didn't want to be born, now it doesn't want to die.
Well after my initial excitement putting this DVD in my player hoping to see some classic horror what I got was rather different. In fact I was bored out of my mind for the entire film. There was nothing in this movie that could grab my attention, in fact every aspect of it did the opposite, from the wooden acting, the ridiculous plot and the odd, unexciting location. The film was certainly disgusting I'll give you that, but if you are squeamish over someone getting their hand stuck in a cow's bum or seeing a live calf been ripped out of it's mother then go ahead and enjoy this 'treat' of a movie. Trick would be more like it. Useless waste of horror, with nothing going for it except the ability to lull me to sleep.
Rating 0.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment