Thursday, January 15, 2009

House of Voices - 2004


Would you stay there alone?
Okay, after giving this film two chances (which I think is very kind from me considering all the films I watch) I've come to the conclusion that this is what's known as a background movie. One that you can have on while you aren't in the room and you still wouldn't miss anything! Poor on many levels this films offers little except the chance to see 'that girl who everyone liked in "The Beach" in a different film etc'. The plot had far too many holes in it to be construed as a good horror movie and at the end it left you going 'what?'. I understand you're probably thinking that if I'm not in the same room then I'm missing out, but I was present for the majority of the movie and on the times I did leave the room (to go and stare at some fascinating paint drying)I found I hadn't missed anything because nothing actually happens!!
Rating 1.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment